This section explains how to easily install and set up FamilyKeeper for Parents and Children with android devices.
Tip: We recommend having Parent’s and Child’s devices at hand before beginning the setup process.
1. Open the Google Play Store app and search for ‘FamilyKeeper Parent’.
2. Tap on the install button to begin download. Once installed, launch the FamilyKeeper Parent app.
4. Tap ‘Sign Up’.
5. Verify your phone number.
6. Enter your name, a valid email address and set your login password.
*** Remember your password, you will need it to pair your child’s device. ***
Parent sign up complete!
1. Open the Google Play Store app and search for ‘FamilyKeeper Child’.
2. Tap on the install button to begin download. Once installed, launch the FamilyKeeper Child app.
4. Enter Parent phone number and password.
*** Phone Number and Password are always available on the FamilyKeeper Parent app. Simply launch the app and tap “Add child” on the main screen. ***
5. Enter your child’s information..
6. Allow all requested permissions
*** You may visit ‘Get Started‘ for visual instructions on child sign up and allowing permissions.
You have now completed the FamilyKeeper Set Up Process.
Your child can continue using his/her phone regularly while you (parent), will continuously receive alerts for inappropriate activity should it occur.